INFORMATION FOR PARTICIPANTS
- Friday, March 23, 2018 – 4:00p-9:00p
- Saturday, March 24, 2018 – 9:00a-6:30p
- Sunday, March 25, 2018 – 2:00p-6:00p
All students arrive on campus on Friday, March 23, between 3:00-4:45pm to sign in
For directions, parking instructions, and a UTRGV campus map see here
All students participate in a cello ensemble appropriate for their skill level. Ensembles are separated by skill level/age/grade. Students may participate in an ensemble with more difficult repertoire, or move to an ensemble with easier repertoire than their age peers with a recommendation by their teacher.
- Novice Ensemble For student with almost 1 year of playing experience
- Apprentice Ensemble For students with 1-2 years of playing experience
- Junior Ensemble For students with 2-3 years of playing experience
- Advanced Ensemble For students with at least 3 years of playing experience
- Senior Ensemble For students with at least 4 years of playing experience
All cello ensembles perform in the Festival Ensemble Concert Sunday, March 25, 4:30pm in the UTRGV Performing Arts Center, Edinburg
Concert dress for the dress rehearsal (be dresses in concert dress already!)AND performance on Sunday, March 25 from 3:00-6:00pm is your choice of all black, or solid black bottom and solid white top
On Saturday participants choose from a variety of workshops, master classes, and clinics. For options see the festival schedule
- Register HERE
- You will receive the password to access the Repertoire as soon as you registered
- Choose the range of parts you are comfortable playing and preparing and email your choice to firstname.lastname@example.org
$50 Early Bird registration fee for all registrations received and paid in full by Friday, March 9, 2018.
$60 registration fee for all registrations received and paid in full after Friday, March 9, 2018.
Registration Fee includes tuition + t-shirt + dinner on Friday, March 23, and lunch on Saturday, March 24.
All other meals are responsibility of the participant.
Consent forms MUST be on file by March 23. Participants without a consent form cannot participate. Please mail a hard copy of the consent for with your check, or email the form to email@example.com
1. All participants should pay online at UTRGV ePay
2. Do not send cash. Cash payments can ONLY be received in person at the UTRGV Bursar Office during regular business hours.
Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday – 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Tuesday – 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Friday – 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
You will need to bring this registration form to the bursar office together with your cash payment.
3. Mail in check to UTRGV
University of Texas Rio Grande Valley
School of Music EPAC B2.108
1201 West University Drive
Edinburg Texas 78539
Make all checks payable to UTRGV School of Music
Teachers may send a PO number to firstname.lastname@example.org as proof of payment for their students by Friday, March 9, 2018 to receive the early bird registration fee