INFORMATION FOR PARTICIPANTS
All students participate in a variety of workshops, classes, exhibits and performances.
All students participate in a cello ensemble appropriate for their skill level. Ensembles are separated by age/grade. Students may participate in an ensemble of another grade with written recommendation by a teacher to email@example.com. Students may move to an ensemble with more difficult repertoire, or move to an ensemble with easier repertoire.
All cello ensembles perform in the Festival Ensemble Concert Sunday, March 26, 4:30pm in the UTRGV Performing Arts Center, Edinburg.
Click on schedule for more information.
- ValleyOnCello, att. Dr. Janssen
UTRGV School of Music
1201 W. University Drive
Edinburg, TX 78539
Please make checks payable to “ValleyOnCello”.
Registration Fee includes tuition, Pan American Cello Festival t-shirt, + dinner on Friday, March 24, and lunch on Saturday, March 25. All other meals are responsibility of the participants.
Registration fee for late registrations after Friday, March 17, 2017 is $65.
- You will receive the password for the repertoire as soon as you submit your application.
- Your teacher should choose the right parts for you with help of the “Repertoire Level List”. Since we have only a few rehearsals, you should choose something you can sight read or learn very quickly. Make sure to come with the music prepared!
- Download “Repertoire Level List”
- Concert dress for the performance on Sunday, March 26 at 4:30pm is your choice of all black, or solid black bottom and solid white top.
All student register by Friday, March 17, 2017 (Register here) and arrive on campus March 24, between 4:00-5:00p to sign in.
- Friday, March 24, 2017 – 4:00p-9:00p
- Saturday, March 25, 2017 – 9:00a-6:30p
- Sunday, March 26, 2017 – 2:00p-6:00p